Hola mofulz ~ I received my package already and im excited , cause it delivered a lot faster than i expected and everything went well :3 Im totally gonna purchase more stuff from jlist in the future.So ill put some pictures in the end of the post :3 I just finished school today and i have only two B's out of 15 subjects (the rest of the stuff are A's ) and ill go on Monday to take some document with which ill be able to apply in different high schools ~ I hope ill be accepted in the one i want , but i will cause my grades on the exams and the grades for the year are good.Ill list down below also like hyperlinks so you can go into the website if you wanna purchase one of the items~If you have some kind of questions about the website feel free to ask me about it.So thats it and here are the pictures from the package :
Great post! :) I've never ordered there before, but it sounds like the shipping is fantastic! Good luck on getting into the one you want! :)
ReplyDelete~Alex :)
http://allaboutamazingalex.blogspot.com