Hallow mofuls :3 First i wanted to apologize that i didnt post yesterday i came back late from a stupid play that my school made us watch and i was writing the post but the electricity went down . There was a thunderstorm :< So anyways back on the topic .Since the summer is rainy here for now i thought i could share what i do on rainy days.I live in a house in the countryside and there is an apple three right infront of my window and i love to open the window while its rainimg and watch the rain fall from the leaves and its just really amazing.I love the smell of rain and its sound ... i adore it.i love to just go outside and sit somewhere where the water cant reach and just watch the rain falling cause it takes the stress out of me~ I have the rainymood app on my phone and i sometimes turn it on and fall asleep.I dont really know what ill do in the summer but i wont be that lazy as i was the previous ones.Ill probably go run or ride a bike or go on walks :3 So talk to u in my next blog~
Wednesday, June 12, 2013
Rainy days , plans for the summer and excuse
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment